Secret Exit Secret Exit

Karoshi

Very close to karoshi but mostly like the origional made with game maker. The same sort of tasks are required. For everyone who says the music is karoshi's, it's garage band on the mac lol. Anyway, i say that you are not a copycat, and I really loved this game, although attempting it without a walkthrough is impossible. Thanks for the memories!

Sheep - A Card Game Sheep - A Card Game

Mildly entertaining

After a round I got bored. Pretty good graphics tho, and a good Idea. It just felt too repetitive.

Alter Alter

Amazing

I had an amazing time playing this game! thanks for the experience! @luther95, that is not a glitch. orbs are used to buy stuff in the extras menu, so they don't go away.

Gray Gray

Alright, here is my interpretation:

you are supporting a theme in a riot. You talk to the rioters, and change their point of view. Eventually, you see all of their points of view, and change to the opposite idea, but you have already convinced everyone of the first. so you go around promoting that Idea. You swich around a bit, and then you realize that both ideas could be right, and adopt them both. Most people, however, can not understand how you could adopt all of the ideas, and ignore you.

During the conversations, they say something, and you have to counter it.

Anyway, thats what I think, great game, made me feel different!

The Other Quiz The Other Quiz

LOL

all u other people are dumb, clicking there is a trick! try doing something else. . .
anyway, awesome, I beat it. IT WAS SO AWESOME! made me have to think

Growball Dash Growball Dash

I agree with the guy under me

yes i do

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Happy pico

Yes, this is amazing. Great job!!!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

are you serious

This game is so fucking hard I think that I am going to commit suicide. If it was easier and everything didn't kill you I would rate higher, but this game is just too frusturating. The learning curve is too sharp, and it is just really stupid.

Bucketball Bucketball

BUCKETBALL FTW

This was an awesome game, but, er, as most people have said, it was too hard. I thought it was a good game, not too hard at first, but some of the later levels just got too hard too fast. Great game, but please, make it easier >:o

Robot Reaction Robot Reaction

Cool game

fast paced and fun! awesome strategy, and its just amazing! I was suspicious at first that this game would suck, but it is SO addicting!!!!!

HybridMind responds:

Thanks! I'm glad your suspicions were proved false... ;) I've spent a lot of time playing this game myself and finally set my own personal best this morning of 165. I'm glad people are finding it fun and addicting. Thank you for leaving your review.